Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Out of the mouth of Meanies

I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the stuff screamed at me on Friday.

It wasn't fun at the time, but a few did crack me up, but of course, I wasn't going to react, but some of them are really over the top.

She may be a pre-teen, but in some respects, she is still very much a 6 year old, and today, in my 18 month old room, I saw a little girl act JUST LIKE HER, and it was a revelation, that 11 year olds are just big giant babies wrapped in a big ole body....


All of these said in crescendo voice.....


Said one million times.... "I want out of here".  (meaning....my life is so out of control)

Said one millions times..... "I hate it here"   (meaning....this isn't my home)

"I can't stay here" .... (meaning....I'm so alone)

"This not safe place" ...... (meaning.....she's been to many unsafe places to even know that term)

"I hate that piano, that music makes me sick"   (Meaning....you suck, and I don't want that soothing music being played right now)

"This bald headed baby with glasses is weird, and I don't like it" ....  (well...that one pinched, but it wasn't something we hadn't said a few times ourselves)   (talking about Laynie's pictures which she was standing in the hall looking at when she was sent to her room)

When this didn't faze me, she moved on to insults....

"Oh, you live in your big ole mansion, and it just stupid"  (my barely 1200 sq ft mansion)

"Oh, you have crunchy bed and it poke me and it not safe"  (mattress pad issues)

"Call 9-1-1, I'm here against my will"  (too sad to even know she knows that term too)

"I not eat your white food, I vietnamese"    (really, you hadn't screamed that 300 times at me already)

"You got fat face and I think you not pretty"  (well, happy birthday  (inside joke)

"Why you keep me here, you want to hurt me?" (said in question form)

After grammie came over to check on me, and beat a hasty retreat when, with a new audience, she tuned it up even worse....on grammie's leaving......   "Who that old lady?  She just come to stare at me?"   meaning "I'm not ready to meet people, and you are weird enough, without bringing your older clone into the mix)

My friend, Becky came over, and helped me get brother's bed together, and kept me sane 1 1/2 hour, when it was reaching it's peak momentum, and after I told Lovely that she would have to leave the room and go scream in another one, so I could talk to my friend, she made the comment.... "Oh, you have friend?"

Becky asked her, "What do you want to do", she replied, "I want to leave this place"....

Here's the deal, Lucille........hurting people hurt people.  She seriously cried and screamed for 8 hours.  I know she said many more things, but I was kind of in a facebook "SAVE ME" zone.  My friends came through and we did it.

Fast forward 3 days....she isn't perfect yet, and I bet a million dollars, I spend my share of time in the principal's office with this one....but we have a night/day different lovely sleeping tonight.

This one tells the hair dresser, "You think I hot now?"

Yep, I'm definitely going to be in the principal's office with this one.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete