Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Monday, December 10, 2012

Your love

I may have not made the best call in changing to a commission job at the holidays.

I've been slightly stressing over finances, and it's just ridiculous.

Because God, ALWAYS comes through.

First, several people have stepped up to the plate to help me with the lovelies Christmas.  Lacey's lifegroup and then, yesterday, one of my friends, and I won't say who, because she would be so ticked at me, text me and told me that I had been on her heart and she was buying christmas gifts for my kids.  Then another couple I love and adore messaged me and told me they wanted to get us a giftcard, followed shortly by a message from yet another friend, saying, "I want to help you with your Christmas".

OVERWHELMING.

I literally have cried at the drop of a hat today.

Because yesterday morning in prayer, I just said, "I submit, God, and I trust you and I refuse to worry".

And then the text's started.

I called Lacey this morning, and just sobbed.  It's so overwhelmingly clear, that I am following God's will for me.

Sometimes I wonder what in the crap of america I am doing.  My house is a mess, my pantry is empty, I run out of toilet paper every two days or so, and I can not keep up with the amount of laundry loads that I wash in a day,

Yet, I am strangely at peace.

And, when my friends start stepping up to help me out, and every worry is swept away,

I just have to cry because God is so faithful.

No one will ever be able to convince me otherwise.  No matter WHAT is happening in your life, if you just submit to Him, and get REAL, and get FAITHFUL in your prayer life, and Just trust Him to lead you, and open the BIBLE and let Him speak into you.....

You can do absolutely ANYTHING.

And when you least expect it, your friends step up and save you.

Don't think you can't be generous.  People you might not even believe need help, Need it.  Be GENEROUS this Christmas.  (and I don't mean to me)

I mean...BE CRAZY this week. And if you don't think God speaks to you, just get a piece of paper out (I'm stealing from Craig's service yesterday), and just sit there and make a list of people you want to pray for... and if you are clueless who that is....just sit with the pencil and the names will occur to you, and just pray for them.  And then text them and tell them that you just prayed for them, and I promise....you will get a return text of them saying "I needed prayers today, how did you know?"

Just trust God.

He is all you need, because when you are faithful to Him, He is more than Faithful to you.

I love you friends.  You overwhelm me with your love.

1 comment:

  1. Your kindness, faithfulness, and generosity in taking the lovelies is amazing! I am overwhelmed by your love for them. God is so proud of you as His daughter!

    ReplyDelete