Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, December 30, 2012

So let's just see What Happens

I am ready for school to start back.

Yes, I am THAT mom.

I'm sorry, but I've worked since I was like 12.  I have a LOT of kids in my house these days.  I like the organization of up, school/work, home/homework, and bedtime.

That totally works for me.

I'm ready to retire my sweats until the evening, and get back to work.

I REALLY REALLY Am.

Before Christmas I went to my work function in Abilene and we talked about LOVING our jobs and making every day a fun day and to be the VERY Best at what we do.

What I have come to accept these last 10 days is, I don't have to do my best only at work, I have to do my best EVERY day in EVERY endeavor.

Even if it's playing Go Fish with the Lovelies.  And as my patience has worn thin, in our small house with mega people in it, I have to remind myself over and over....

"Be Your Best."

Ugh.

I have cabin fever, and sick kids, and dogs that are cold and want in ALL THE TIME, and a tiny tiny space to live in.

One thing that is becoming abundantly clear, if I am going to continue to foster kids...(Which I know I am called to do)...I am going to have to sell this house and find a bigger house.  That is what God has been laying on my heart for several weeks now, and I just keep ignoring Him.  

THAT wasn't my plan.  I JUST refinanced for 15 years.  I HAVE A PLAN, I have a goal.... and moving into another house was NOT part of MY plan.

Here's all I know and what I believe with all my heart, and resonates within me... "It's NOT MY plan. and God has been so faithful in ALL things that are involved with this deal, that I'm pretty sure, if that is His will for me, everything will just fall into place for me."

So, here we go.

Let's just see how God handles this.   Every time I get transparent, amazing things happen, so there it is.... I know I won't go far, because I won't leave my mom, but I KNOW I need more space.  We sit on top of each other in this house, and the reality is, I could have 2 more kids if I had more space, and I really, really, wouldn't mind that.

I'm crazy, I know, but I believe that I could do it.

So let's just see what happens.

Pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment