Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Small World

I love how we are only separated by like 7 degrees.  And all roads lead to Kevin Bacon.

Actually, I love it when I have a mutual friend, and before facebook who even knew?

I wrote a blog the other day and referenced a video from Ziyu Lu.  I've enjoyed his videos for awhile.  I stumbled on them in a search, and every video just always spoke to me.

So, no surprise that a friend of mine, Donna Dodd Gibson, knew Ziyu Lu.  Then all the sudden I'm friends with this video making genius on Facebook.  :)

See how that works?

When I watch any of his videos, it's like a worship service and a power booster all in one big swoop.


I've been down all day.  I am worn out, and overwhelmed with the amount of stuff I have taken on.  Once I get my final paper written for my class, I will have a very needed month off from school.  That will help.  I need everyone to be in prayer for me to be able to find some help in respite care (Weekend care) for my lovelies.  Travel with volleyball starts in January, and I really would love to find a weekend place for them for the few weekends we will be travelling.  I think we all need an "away" time from each other, just to recharge and renew.  If you know of anyone that would be willing to help out, please let me know.  You do get paid for it, and my lovelies are pretty awesome, so it's a win-win deal.  

Speaking of lovelies...  Miss Thang got her report card today, and she made all A's and one B.  Her resource teacher called me today and told me she was going to mainstream her in Science, since she was doing so well, and that she was really a great student.  

Well slap my face and call me Miss Piggy.

That was great news.  Hallie made all A's and one B, too, and LB had all A's.  I have a houseful of smartness.  Now if I can just pull off an A, we'll be the smartest family in the land.  Bahahahaha.

I appreciate all your prayers, as I continue my tightrope, juggling act.  It's overwhelming at times, but I do believe that God has me, and with HIM, all things are possible.  

Let's just start with a good night sleep, with no bad dreams, or earaches, or vomiting.  That's not too big a prayer is it?





No comments:

Post a Comment