Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things that make you say hmmm.......

I drive a truck at work every now and then.  Not one of those semi-trailers, but a pretty fair size panel truck.  All I need is overalls, and I might have a career in driving.    NOT.   I'm still under the impression that if you can't get there by car in 3 hours or less, you better be sending me in the air. 

So here is something similar to what I am driving...(don't ask me, I'm not sure why, either...obviously they haven't seen my driving)  6 for 6 on curb check in this baby..... and almost took out a Sonic awning during happy hour run.

Now, what I stumbled upon while I was driving was this sign.....


WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN??? Drive Friendly..... Then it hit me......

You know this has been you, 'fess up.  (Though I've never been a well-dressed male)

This guy gives the term "Tee'd off" a whole new meaning. 

This was just funny.

Trust me, I am very aware of my Lifechurch sticker on my car as I whizz by.  Especially after Pastor Craig had his road rage story..... visit our church to hear.  :)


It occurred to me that that sign might have some merit.... but it brought to mind another sign that, really, really, really, is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life... like it will EVER deter who it is aimed for.....


OH, well, I was going to rob this place, but since it has A SIGN, I guess I'll go pick somewhere else that doesn't HAVE A SIGN.

Will that sign stop this guy??


He freaks me out just looking at him.

So, now you know what was racing through my mind yesterday at work.   Sometimes, I amaze myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment