Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Comments.... Day Three

It's very willy nilly for me to decide who gets to go next.  This is the most fun I've had since the last time I had fun... really. 

So today, I clicked on facebook, for my early morning fix, and decided that today I would pick two totally random strangers (to each other) because ............... it's their birthdays!!!!!



First up......................... my dear friend from Lifechurch...............


LEAH KLINE!!!!

I met Leah, when Lacey was on staff at Lifechurch in Edmond.  There was never ONE TIME when Laynie was in crisis that Leah wasn't with the group, praying us through.  She is an awesome woman of God, who bakes a mean cake...

And by mean, I mean magnificant... if you need a cake...you should totally hook up with her....she's the bomb.com.

She also has the cutest pinchy cheek family..... (her kids are cute too)

and what should this GOD-FEARING, STRAIGHT AS AN ARROW, GOING STRAIGHT TO HEAVEN, daughter of Christ say on my comment thread.......

"POOP"

Now I have to point out here, that when putting the word "Poop" in the search engine for images... you better get a throw up bucket close.  Because I sat in total amazement at the crap (no pun) that flashed before my eyes.  I weeded through the worst of it, and found these gems to share with you.  So thank you, sister in CHrist, for your well thought out, "Poop"..... these are just for you  (well, and all ten of us that are reading)

You know this owner was proud. 


Next up on the blog stage (the stage being one of her most relaxing, favorite places)  is my young beautiful, uber talented friend...............

AMY JOHNSON!!!
Now I just have to tell you, sometimes I ask God why in the world he dumps so much looks AND talent in one body, and leaves so many of us standing there with zero skills.  Amy was standing in the line of "LOAD ME WITH TALENT and GOOD LOOKS", and boy, did God do good.

Here's a sampling of her amazingness....
The last picture is with her husband, Kevin, who also made her an immediate grandmother upon their marriage.  Yep, she's like 26 (give or take a couple of years, at that age it really doesn't matter) and a step-grandma.   That makes me kind of giggle.    I met Amy through friends, and the first time I heard her sing, I was under her spell.  Not only can she sing, she can dance like a crazy woman, and act, and to top it off, she's God's girl, too.  I like that.    See why I like talking about my wide variety of friends???  It rocks my socks.  Truly.

NOW, Amy's thought out comment..( Almost good as Leah's)



...


What the?   What in the cat hair of america am I going to do with that????  So I looked deep into my brains resources  (AKA google search engine), and came up with this.....  (I apologize).... really.....

I never thought in one trillion years I would ever EVER have Britney Spears in my blog and here she is.  ...baby one more time.   Which back then, probably didn't mean the same thing to her as it does now.  Or on second thought, maybe it did.  But she looks innocent and .... uhm.....innocent, so I'll just shut up.

So, maybe Amy didn't mean just ....  she was seeing spots????   How 'bout this??

I've certainly had days like these too.  I just mowed the lawn, I'm kind of having one now. 

In closing, I found this gem when I googled "Seeing spots", and it was truly too adorable not to include... everyone have a great Saturday and HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Leah and Amy...hope you enjoyed your blog from Lolly.



No comments:

Post a Comment