Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Monday, July 25, 2011

Day Eleven ... Speaking of Babies...


One of my younger friends, wrote on her comment ....  "LLOOOOLLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!" and I think I figured it out.

It's not my name she is calling, it is my help she is seeking. 

Jesi Jacobs Conder

First there was Jesi.  She was Lacey's grand big in her sorority in college.  For those of you not up on sorority language that means she is Lacey's big sister's big sister's big sister.  (i think, I didn't go to college). 

But I met Jesi several years ago, and always thought she was a bubbly, precious soul.  Then she graduated from college, and married her sweetheart Rob, (who is probably one of the nicest, kindest guys around, too, so it's a match made in heaven)



Rob is active duty military, so they got married and about 6 weeks later (forgive me if I miss some of the dates, I slept, and I'm old) he had to go to Iraq.    And lo and behold, guess what happens when you get married and ... get married....and well..   get married. ..  ??

Now Max didn't start this big.  But for the sake of the story, we are going to start him here.  I love Max.  He strutted into my room and heart at church, when he was about 16 months old.  He called me "Lolly" quite clearly and I just love me a bunch of Max. 

Then next thing you know.....

Enter Stella.  Now she is about 30 minutes old  (you all know how I exaggerate) and mom finds out,  OOPSY. 

Yep,  pg. 

But, But, But ..   Stella is only 4 months old.... But, but, but.

It's ok, she'll be over a year old when the baby is born, it will be ok. 

But THREE kids under 4 years old???   THREE KIDS???

NOPE.

God has a rockin sense of humor.


Double the pleasure, double the fun.. it's doublemint, doublemint, doublemint gum.

Here's Jackson.  I'd like to think he's named after me.  Cute little button, huh?

And this little dollop of sunshine is Presley.   They are known in the family as
"the tinies"

These two are known as the "Bigs".

All I know is I can't quit smiling everytime I see their pictures and I had to share an entire blog about them because of their yumminess.

Now, you're smiling too.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing! :) Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing in your fabulous Lolly way! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats my family!
    In case you didnt know. Im robs little sister :)
    Ive followed your on Laynies page and you have inspired me so much to dig deeper into my walk with Christ because I have seen his glory and power through you and your family.

    ReplyDelete