Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Monday, July 4, 2011

Our National Anthem

This July 4th is bittersweet.  Normally, we go full out on July 4th.  Brad asked Lacey to marry him in a backdrop of fireworks.   We all eat our weight in hotdogs and grilled veggies.   Last year, we sat in sadness as we watched our precious angel, celebrate her last holiday.  To say it's hard this year, is an understatement of vast proportions.

So, in taking my mind off of the obvious, I went on a quest through Youtube to find the best National Anthem recordings I could.   I am sure you will appreciate the fact you don't have to go through 200 videos to find the best ones.  

Here they are.... in no particular order!    HAPPY 4th of JULY!  How beautiful that we live in a free country!  And I put a special prayer up for our troops all over the world, keeping it real, while we live here free.  SHOUT OUT!

This guy is a whack job, who would EVER want to spend that much time perfecting it?  But I watch mesmerized all the way through.   Amazing.

This little girl rocked my socks off.  She is going to be so big, everyone will know her name and own her records.   What a delight.


And this is just perfection.  All I could say was Wow. Wow. Wow. Wow.  

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment