Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Funday Sunday

I have been through so many emotions today, I can't even begin to talk about them.

Watching Lovely get baptized this morning.....

I've watched all three of my kids get baptized, and I was thrilled, and moved, but today's feeling, and watching this little lost child, find her way into God's pocket.... awesome.

We had a row full of people.  Kip, Brandon came all the way from California to watch her (She is CONVINCED), Lacey, LB, Grammie, my manager Kristen, our friend Beverly, and countless others in the audience, watching her.

I wish I could share pictures, but of course, I cannot.

I can tell you that as we walked into the auditorium with the other 30 or so people that got baptized at 10:00, that I could feel Lovely's heart beating in her shoulders, it was racing so hard.

I can tell you that she was moved to tears, then laughter, and tears again, as she got closer and closer to the water.

I can tell you she screamed, "He's singing my favorite song!" as Dameon sang and led worship as we were waiting.

I can tell you she smiled and shook her head so strong, when she was asked, "Do you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Savior?", and I can tell you she jumped up and down when she came out of the water, and I can tell you I have never felt joy like that, both from within my heart, and emanating from her.

I can tell you she stood up AGAIN at invitation at the end of service, and she would be baptized every Sunday if she could.  The girl is on fire for God.

Something else so great, as far as blessings go, my friend, Sheree, hooked us up with meals for the week... Crock pot meals, and as tired and sick as I've been, I wasn't really sure how we were going to do it this week, and boom.....there it is... I just have to drag out a crock pot.

Got to visit with Kip's Brandon today (I was distracted with the lovelies first weekend, last time he was here), so I got to spend a bit of time with him today, and he gets the Lolly seal of approval.  I also delighted in dragging out a million pictures and showing him just what a catch he was getting, since she has been a hottie since birth.

He kept LB in happy BOY land for awhile, and I'm reminded (again) I HAVE to get this little boy a "Big Brother".

The messages at church have been about "My Story", and what you are doing now to make a difference tomorrow.  Today, I felt the gift of the rewards.  Today, I felt pure joy.

Today, I am blessed.





1 comment:

  1. Too cool!! I so wish I could have been there. I am so excited for all you guys! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete