Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Changing

It's been a week.  It seems like the deeper I get with God, the harder the enemy works to make everything seem impossible.

Ain't going to work.  Never going back.

They showed this video at Lifechurch a while back, and I have unsuccessfully searched and searched for it..

Until Today.....




God makes us new.  Pray without ceasing.  Never stop doing good.  

Pray with me for my lovelies bio parents.  Instead of being mad at them, I am going to increase the blessings on them through prayer.  If anyone can turn them around, it's God.  Look what he's done with their kids.  
He makes beautiful things.  He makes beautiful things out of dust.  



1 comment:

  1. Praying for God's endless grace to be upon them and you and the lovelies. Love you!

    ReplyDelete