Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Lolly's no good, all crap, very upsidedown day

Mercy.

Lawdy.

This whole day has been a crap factory of the highest and utmost magnitude.

I don't even know how or when it started.

Maybe when I OPENED MY EYES this morning.  Hang on to your hats. 

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO....  I had to MOM hard today. 

Newbie #1 had to do a cleanout because of poop accidents at school.  So turtle mcturtleson had to drink 2 giant bottles of gatorade with an equal amount of "tasteless" miralax stirred in it.

One bottle in, kid about to throw up their cookies.  I get it.  I've had a colonscopy and that clean out is for the birds.

After an hour we had some success, but this kid being the turtle speed, didn't get the second bottle drank.  So all that work, and I'm pretty sure we still have a problem.... so that means back to the doctor.

Yay.

Then newbie #2 decided that newbie #3 was being too successful (learned how to ride a bike today, PRAISE) and sassy mcsasserson said so many mean spirited things to newbie #3, that newbie #3 had an anxiety attack in the closet and I had to pray sweet thing through it.

Newbie #1 and Newbie #2 have SERIOUS issues.

I'm trying them at counselors this week to see if we can get some of this under control, but in the meantime, I'm growing an ulcer the size of Montana.... I just might be.

BUT WAIT.....There's more.....

Newbie #1 triggered and SHUT TOTALLY DOWN for 2 hours, then after the drama that was my house, came out of the episode and ACTED LIKE I WAS THIS KID's BEST FRIEND.

And THEN BECAUSE THAT WASN"T ENOUGH,

 Zachary (bless his heart) MELTED down, and I don't mean a little I mean FULL DOWN melt and I had to teach him to inhale in his nose and blow it out his mouth in an effort to calm him, and WHOA.

People.

It's been a day.

Somewhere in there, the Vietnamese boys and I managed to clean the Learning Center here at the ranch (part of our community service) and I enjoyed that.  You know the day had to be straight out of the crap factory for me to enjoy cleaning EVEN ONE SECOND.

Oh, and I let Steven (age 14.25) drive us to the Learning Center.  He did a super duper job except when he turned.  He can go STRAIGHT LIKE HE'S THE BIG BAD BOSS OF IT.

Gina bo Bina drove us home from church yesterday, and rocked it like a pro.  She spent almost 2 hours with an instructor on Saturday who deemed her "a natural" so I guess I better get on board and let her start driving, so I don't have to drive her to college.

So, there's my day.   It's a shame I don't like wine.

But I found I like an entire box of lucky charms, a can of caramel peanuts and french onion dip and potato chips to be just the ticket, rocking myself in my rocking chair in my corner of my room, just rock...rock....rocking. (just shy of sucking my thumb)

Then Newbie #1 wants to come in my private sanctuary and pray before bed, and offers a sweet prayer of apology to Jesus (see yesterday's blog for the LOUD and exuberant prayer I had prayed before this newbie in the car the day before), and proceeds to tell me "I'm the nicest person they know and they are going to learn RESPECT."

Yeah.  Tomorrow's a new day.   Now for that last box of lucky charms.


Prayers are welcome.  At this point, I am wondering what in the living HELL I was thinking.

But It's 7:35 pm and there is NO SNOW in the forecast, so that means in less than 12 hours, the school bus will come to my house and drive them all away for 8 hours. 

So tomorrow will be better.  I have a good friend that visited with me this past week, and told me that He LOVED hanging out with me, so that way he feels better about his own life.  So there's that.

Please dear LORD let it be better.


No comments:

Post a Comment