Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Friday, February 16, 2018

Life ain't all breezy

This crap is hard.

H A R D

I have one of my kids that triggers and poops their pants.  No particular reason.  No understanding or explanation.   Just does it for whatever.  

That's tons of fun.

Then I have one that is in complete denial that mom is guilty of anything.  Complete 100% denial.

Then I have one that non stop talks because if they aren't talking, they have to think about what is happening in their little world.

So, it's fun on the ranch.  And after bio visits, it's even more fun.  I remember the nightmares, and triggered responses back in the day from my trio.

Same story, second verse.

I look at the trio,though, and know there is hope at the end of the long, curvy, windy, confusing, frustrating, crazy rainbow.  

It will all be fine.  

Right?

One day at a time, Lord Jesus, sometimes even one minute at a time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment