Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Monday, February 4, 2013

Zi's HOME~

This is so special and good and I wanted to share this with my ten's of readers, so enjoy this.

It's such a joy to me to see God's love through His people.... And Zi's life is going to have a very different outcome.... Thank you God for people like Jenn, Josh and Katie....

(It was so much fun to see the Z squad representing at Zi's homecoming, Amaris, Dusty... so awesome to see your sweet faces)

http://vimeo.com/user6156037/bringingzihome


You'll want to check this out.

Continue to pray for this precious family as they acclimate Zi to their home and lives.  I know God's blessings will flow abundantly, but I also know the struggles and differences that will happen.  Just pray for ease and grace. 

God.  Is.  Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment