Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Thursday, February 21, 2013

Provision

I am finally working full time again.  January was a dismal failure since I had the flu, then the stomach virus all in quick succession.

So needless to say, I made no coin.

I made just enough to supply my needs.

Then just in time for my last paycheck I sold several funerals, and actually had money to go to the volleyball tournament this past weekend.

Last week, Nothing.

At All.

I had some bites, but no one signed on the line.

I talked to my manager this morning, and as always, she gave me "The pep Talk".   "YOU can do it.  IT will happen."

I had excellent appointments earlier in the week, but for one reason or another, I couldn't get the signature on the line, which is quite necessary for my ultimate paycheck.

I was laying in bed this morning, working toward hyperventilation, when a peace came over me, and I swear I heard, "Read your bible, I will ease your fears".


It was just as clear as if he had been sitting in the room with me.




I have no idea why I worry.  God has my back.  He has always supplied every need, every second of this journey.  And when I think about it, he has ALWAYS been there.


So, I'm happy to say that at my appointment today, I had an excellent outcome.  It makes me feel sheepish that I had to escalate to panic to realize that God never fails me.


EVERY SINGLE TIME.  
He is there.
I BELIEVE IT and CLAIM IT.  !!!

God 
IS
Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment