Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Friday, February 22, 2013

Baby Brothers and plates of spaghetti

The kids were near manic, anticipating BB coming this weekend.

Here's what I know after 4 hours of 3 Vietnamese kids.

I an a genius at blocking out sound.

And BB is getting much better at English. (couldn't speak a word when he went into custody).. and after our little old cranky dog got all sick of him being up in his business and snapped BB on the nose, and I tossed the old cranky dog outside and the dog proceeded to stand at the back door and howl, and I yelled, SHUT UP, SCOOTER, the babbling 3 year old spoke in clear concise, SHUT UP SCOOTER.

I'm sure his current foster mom will be thrilled I'm teaching him the important things.  He knows how to fist bump, and say Lolly (Lah-ee), and can clearly burp and say "I farted."

For.the.everlovin'.love.

It's going to be a very interesting weekend.

They ate so much spaghetti between the three of them, I thought I was going to have to cook up more noodles.  And bath time was so fun, I had to mop the floor.  2 boys in the bathtub may not have been my smoothest move ever, but they sure had fun.

Now if I can ever get them to sleep, it will be a miracle.

BB likes me.  He minds me without question, and if I can get everyone to sleep tonight without too much heartache, I'll call this a successful evening.

I feel your prayers, and these sweet little lovelies sure enjoy being together.

It's as it should be.  Now If I Can Get On Freakin' Board.

And not say "Stupid" in front of the mimic'ing 3 year old.

For.the.love.

No comments:

Post a Comment