Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Monday, April 2, 2012

Don't you love music?

Music is life in our family.  We love worship music, pop music, Justin Bieber (yes we do), certain country music, MUSIC, 

Music.

MUSIC.

It's who we are.  



Hallie has been selected to sing at the Oklahoma City Arts Festival this year at the "Arts Festival Idol" and she is frantically seeking a "COOL" song to sing.  Our friend, Kristen Martin, suggested I look at Boyce Avenue, as they are an acoustic band, and do some AWESOME arrangements of some pretty swag songs.

I found this last night, and I have been bopping to it in my head ALL day.

Now I'm giving it to you so you can bop along too.  Get ready to enjoy something.  And then Boyce Avenue will be your new favorite too.   These cats can sing. for.the.love.of singing.  And ANYONE that wears an Elmo tshirt, over the age of two, has my undying devotion.  Seriously.  No one (unless you are into music, too) understands how hard it is to produce "pure" "Unadulterated" music.  Just your voice, your guitar, and your beat box at your foot, and a mic.  That is pure, incredible talent.  I was blown away.  There are a few singers out there that inspire that feeling in me....our worship pastors, Dameon Aranda, Trent Austin, Stephen Cole, back in the day Brian Bruss....these guys are the "real deal" too.... no mixing, just pure talent.   Few out there..... oh yeah, my bubba is bad.to.da.bone himself.   But listen to this cat..... wow.


See what I mean?  You tube them.  They are Ah.May.Zing.

No comments:

Post a Comment