Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Boot Camp.... Kip Style

I miss my Kipster so much.  I know she is having a blast on the Race.  I know she is seeing many things, and experiencing many highs and lows.  I know she misses okra.

And her mom.

Except when I embarrass her.

And that is almost everytime I open my mouth.

Which is my job.

One I relish.

So, when her teammate Ashley posted these awesome pics of Kip playing with the kids in Bulgaria, I asked if I could borrow them, and she agreed wholeheartedly.

 
 

Here, Kip is rallying the group for a bit of "Boot Camp- Kip Style".


"Ok, guys, it's not going to be easy, and you are going to sweat, but you'll end up feeling and looking like a million bucks!  Who's IN?"


"First, you will need to see who can jump the farthest.  I will win because I have my mother's legs."


Good attempt...


Kid can fly.


Hey, good job.


It helps to use your arms as windmills.


Ok, now we are going to see who can run the fastest.



And they were running  (Say that in Forrest Gump voice)


And we have a winner, and it's way fun when Kip is the finish line.


Now we do sit ups.  This boot camp is hard core.


Now, we are going to do Lolly's favorite thing in the world, and that is rolling down a hill.  She doesn't really mean for this to be her favorite thing, but it happens quite often.


Now we do the crab walk.  It has no redeeming bootcamp value, but it makes for fun pictures.


Come on, guys, keep on crabbin'!!!


Finally, the bear crawl.  Another fun photo op.  


I don't know about you, but I'd do boot camp with this chick anyday.  




  















1 comment:

  1. I likes Kip's shoes!! and holy toledo look at that jumping form, she's like a model or something... #againstthelawtolookthatgood

    ReplyDelete