Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Being "Weird" and liking it

If you're like me, you want to fit in.  You want everyone to like you, and not make a wave.   Avoiding conflict at all costs, is your middle name.

So you sometimes compromise on your beliefs.

At least I know I have.  It's a conscious, true effort everyday for me, to not just follow the crowd, and be "normal".

We are walking through my church's "Weird" series, in my lifegroup.  It really changed me when we went through it at church last Easter, and I am loving sharing it with my new friends in my lifegroup.  This week, Craig made a really neat video that I want to share, that impacted me greatly.

It's never too late to stop what path you are on, and just turn around and go the other way.  It can make all the difference.

Enjoy.  and oh, happy leap year day!

No comments:

Post a Comment