Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Friday, February 10, 2012

World Race Amazingness


I look so forward to reading blogs from the racers.  They are all on such a wonderful journey that sometimes the words I read from these "kids" bring me to tears.

On one of the blogs, Dusty Dills shared this video and I want to share it with you guys because it is so powerful. I have seen it before, at HERO camp this past summer that Hallie attended with her Hembree siblings.  It knocked my socks off there, and this one really knocked my socks off.

I am always amazed at how some things move me.  I am so willing to to see God's work in my life (instead of pushing past it) that things like this just penetrate me through to my bones.

See if you can make sense of the skit..... Imagining Dusty (in red sash) as God, and creating his "daughter", giving her life and love....and how the temptations of life, money, sin and destruction come to take her from Him, and how He never leaves, Never EVER gives up on her, and pulls her back to Him....and ultimately stands between her and destruction.....

Through Him...............We are Made New.

Click on this link and enjoy.  I'm so proud of these racers....just amazing.  And the beautiful Swaziland mountains in the background just add to the loveliness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Juz3k-v7ixw&feature=share

No comments:

Post a Comment