Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Not a thanks big enough.....

We are so close to Kip's fundraising goal, I can see it happening within the next month.   It is awe-inspiring (to say the least) to realize that through the loving help of friends and family we raised $15,000 for our Kip's amazing race.

When she told me, WAYYY back a year ago, she wanted to do this, and how much it would cost, it boggled my mind.  Then she told me that her friend, Erin and her husband Drew had managed to not only raise $15,000 but $30,000, for BOTH of them to go.... I knew that through our loud mouth, enthusiastic bodies, we would be able to make it happen for her.

And we are so close, I can smell it.

So many people helped us.  People donated, people prayed, people gave monetarily, people volunteered, kids wore bracelets, it was all God's doing.  Every. single. bit. of. it.

I have a list of people I want to thank, and it's scary to do this because if you gave me stuff, and I leave you off the list.... you might de-friend me on facebook.  And I take that very seriously.  :)

But SERIOUSLY.... people.... we put out the call and you rallied.......

MONTHLY DONORS TO THANK   You rock my socks off.
 ($11/11 mo. and most giving more than $11)

Michelle Johnson
Beverly Cope
Tawana Cheshier
Janet Harbolt
Abby Webster
Katie Begley
Ryan Merriman
Nona Merriman
Cathy Stephens
Kayla Jobe (and I will remember this as you trek out on your WORLD RACE)
Lana Burgess
Mike Moore family
Brad Grigsby
Lindsay Jackson
EVERY SINGLE MONTH you guys made it happen for her....... You rock my face off.

SINGLE TIME (and  some even more) made it happen.   Your belief in her vision took it from dream to reality.

Brian Jackson (words cannot express how much this meant...you really made it happen)
Amy Astle
Shanda Moody
Mallory Moore
Holley Izard (you rock so much I can't even tell you)
Nina Geschwind
Kathy Santino
Tom Junk
Millie Self
Richard Smith
Jaclyn Dunn
Amy Ritchie
Jessica Fay
Janis Young
Primo's LLC
Darrell Cheshier
Joshua Law
Robin Holland
Kathryn Law
Laura Cuellar
Stephen Bowen
Jackie Cullum
Darla Gragert
Edward Jordan
Jimmie Hallili
Katie Lemons
Pam Hatchard
Jerry Sanders
Lavonne & Nancy Smith
Robert & Angie Smith
Sheena Guillot
Sharon Tanner
Andrew Crain
Jessica Campos
Kelly Mayfield
Marisa Boyd
Andrea Barnes
Mike Gaffney
Theresa Asbury
Kellie Meiwes
Jessica Balderas
Kelle McEwen
Josh Cope
Jessica Kinney
Alex Lancaster
Caleb King
Jessi Sutterfield
Justin Kunz
Lori Souder
Molly Brown
Randi Rex
Leah Riley
Jackie Foos
Rachelle Metcalf
Allison Grimes
Jamie Beckel
Amanda Blackwood
Cassie Allgood
Clara Mann
Lacy Edwards
Paula Milligan
Preston Kunz
Grammie Jackson
Carl Deaton
Dora Sue Robertson
Grandma Nell- Michael D's gma
Donna Deaton
Katy McLaughlin
Annette Deaton
Rose Falk
Rosa Falk
Carrie Ward
Dr. Bill Deaton
Sheila Allgood
GE/Lila Jackson
Sherri Jackson
Grandma & Grandpa Deaton
Julie Humphrey
Mike & Kim Dellavecchio
Carrie Schwartz
Kendal & Judy Schwartz
Mike & Diane Pine (They donated to the hoard as well)
Norma & John Easley
Darlene Berkovsky
Mary Zuech


And I have to tell you, these people cannot be ignored either.  Because of them, I have hit an entire new level of hoarding in my home.

Rick & Teresa Favors
Kayli Favors
John & Ashley Willeford
Barbara & Andrea Wiley
Malena Trulson
Jesi Conder
Danielle Conder
Jessi Sutterfield
Ashlee Ethridge
Sheree Cordray
Kari Scott- Kiker
Brandy Snow
Kristen Martin
Trish Hawley
Shannon Ward
Krystal Watson- Skeens
Abby Webster
Betty Deaton and her Sunday School class
Juretta Thomas and Sandra Fine
Jemma Stemmons
Gina Pine Hodges
 and last but not least
Cyndi Bracy & Yolanda Runnels...I COULD NOT have done the clothes sale without you two to organize me and help me cut pin and sort.  FOR THE LOVE.  That was hard earned money, but Fun because of friends.   LOVE YOU ALL.


and alllllllll the people that donated clothes, and garage sale stuff...people I didn't even know donated.  I thank you all.

They say it takes a village to raise a child.   Welp, our village rocks.  Our village sent a child around the world on a once in a lifetime adventure and I am so thankful for you.    There aren't enough words in my vocabulary to thank all of you.

We are a very blessed family....to have you all in our corner.   Love and thanks.   



1 comment:

  1. You're an amazing mother and have raised some amazing girls. I love seeing my name up there more than once and would do anything for anyone of your children if you asked. Surely they know the gift God gave them when the stork landed at your house <3 you lolly..

    ReplyDelete