Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Musings on Humpday





When I posted this on my facebook wall.... it was totally all about me.  I've made so many stupid, big, horrendous mistakes, that sometimes it's overwhelming to me to believe that I am forgiven through my father's mercy and grace..... It's harder for ME to forgive myself, than for My Father.  

Then people starting "liking" it.  And sharing it on their page. Lots and Lots of people.  And it hit me, like a big fat ton of bricks.... 

I am not the only one that has screwed up.

Somewhere, down the road of your life, you've done something less than stellar.  And the beautiful thing is, through Christ...all things are made new.



And to me, that has made all the difference.

First, ask God to forgive you.
Then, forgive yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment