Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

First Kisses

I was reading through the Shawnee "What ever happened to"... page and ran across the name "Buck Myers".  Cracked me up.

He has the honor of being my first kiss back a few years ago.

I'll never forget spending my 16th summer with my Aunt Nancy and family in California, and my oldest cousin, Sherry, who was about 5 years my junior, questioning me about my love life and finding out about Buck.

Her exact words were..... "BUCK?  You liked and KISSED a guy name BUCK?"

Yep, Sherry, only in Oklahoma.

Plus the fact that he was the only boy in the world taller than me at that time.

Don't know why that cracked me up today, and felt the urge to share, but there you have it.  Ridiculous, weird random fact #1035 about Lolly......her first kiss was a dude named Buck.


No comments:

Post a Comment