Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Amazing Grace




Dameon Aranda sang this song this morning at church, with his brother Gabe, and I have to tell you, we don't sing very many old standards at our church, and this was a "Moment" for me.

As the words penetrated my soul, I listened and felt them for the first time in my life, in a real and living translation, just sweep through my body.

Resonate with me....

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me.   

Do you know how lucky we are to have God's grace?  God, how SWEET your grace, because of your grace and your son, you SAVE a sinner wretch ....me

I once was lost, but now I'm found...

I was so lost, Father, and you restlessly pursued me, calling me, loving me, asking me back....

Was blind, but now I see. 


All You had to offer was there for me, and now through Your grace, I see the path you have set for me.


This precious little girl makes me tear up every time I hear her sing...she is just amazing. Read her story.



Through many dangers, toils and snares...I have already come.


T'was Grace that brought me safe thus far...and Grace will lead me home.


On Mother's day and everyday, I'm thankful for God's grace.  



No comments:

Post a Comment