Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New Years Resolution, 2 weeks early

I ran into another friend today that asked me, or rather told me..... "Dang I wish you'd start dating again, because that is the hardest I have ever laughed, reading your blogs on dating, and all your facebook updates (while on the date)..... I really need the entertainment."

Hmm.  Do I succumb to peer pressure and dip my toe into the proverbial dating pool???

Let me consider.....ponder....scratch head.....contemplate.....

Uhm, Nah. 

I have to tell you, at the end of last year, I gave myself permission to have ONE YEAR off and not worry, think, consider, wonder, etc about dating....

If God wants me to date, He'll send him to me with a big red bow.  Really....

I think this guy did show up once. 


Oh. Holy. RedBow. Batman.

Well, now it is almost to the end of the year moratorium.  And all I have managed to do this year is ....well........

EAT.


AND EAT

AND EAT

AND EAT

AND EAT SOME MORE.

In other words, I have "done et it all".    To the tune of 15 pounds. I am so lucky I am tall.  I hide it well, but in reality, I am miserable.  SOOOO, before all of you and the tens of readers that I have, I am making my new years resolution....to lose this weight I have put on during my "Eat, PRAY, LOVE" phase of life.   (totally stuck in the "Eat" portion) and will vow to check in and be accountable as to the weight loss.  I am. 

I really, really, really am.   No more chips during Biggest Loser. (sigh)  No more JUST watching the kids play Just Dance..... I'm going to Just Dance with them.  Makes them pee their pants laughing at me anyway.....

IT's happening..... During the "Pray" portion of this coming up year  (2012) I am going to PRAY and Exercise.  End of story.  That's the truth.   It's going to happen.  I really mean it.   Just do it.  And to the republic for which it stands.   Glory Hallelujuah.   And Amen. 

If I could pinky swear I would.   Right after Christmas.   Scouts honor. 


I ain't skeered.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment