Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Thursday, January 30, 2014

People You Should Know- Stephanie Holmberg

I've been one of the luckier people I know.

I have had some pretty fun jobs that have allowed me to run across many interesting people.

A few years back, I had a short run stint with the company Welcome Wagon.  Yes, I was the Welcome Wagon lady, and it was fun.

Mainly because I met people like Stephanie Holmberg.



Stephanie was a gift from God to me.  I literally had JUST found out about Laynie, when I met Stephanie and her husband Lee.  And imagine my surprise, when Stephanie informed me that whatever we needed for Laynie she could help us with, because she had vast knowledge of special needs kids and how to get the necessary help for them.  And, mainly, because she was such a sweetheart and cried with me, just basically hours, after I found out about Laynie.

She followed me, first on Myspace, and then over to facebook, and has been a tremendous comfort, support and prayer warrior for me and mine.

Now, imagine my surprise when she messaged me and asked me to have my warriors pray for her.  I don't like hearing this stuff.  I don't like cancer hitting my friends.  Especially friends like Stephanie.

Friends, this gal is in the fight for her life, and she is a WINNER.  She will triumph over this monster and will give the glory to God the entire way.

I want you all to follow her here

Stephanie's blog

And pray for her and her precious little family non-stop.  She is now in Arkansas, undergoing treatment, and will be there 10 weeks.  I can't even imagine.   All I know is that I pray for her continually through the day, and I want all of you to add her to your fervent prayers, and let's beat this monster. Add her to all your prayer groups and prayer lists and let's put as much prayer out for her, as we did for our Laynie.  I want God so overwhelmed with prayers for her, he's like , "Dang".  Which of course, God wouldn't do, but for the sake of this being...well...me, and I'm getting teary, I have to throw in sarcasm, which is what I do.....

ANYWAY.......

She is fearless, and I love her, and she really, truly is my hero.


Stephanie....please know that we are standing in the gap for you.  Praying and knowing and BELIEVING that you will beat this.    You.are. loved.



No comments:

Post a Comment