Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

How to Win a Lottery

I asked in Facebook land today about "How does one go about buying a lottery ticket".

This coming from the chick that won't even throw a quarter in a slot machine, because I don't want to waste a penny.

However.  The Powerball is up over a billion dollars.

That's not chump change.

I realize I have a better chance of a vending machine falling on me and killing me (Someone assured me of this on my facebook page), and or just taking $9 and flushing it down the toilet. (which someone told me to go ahead and do that).

Hey, I figure "You will Never win if you don't buy a ticket".

Guess who gave me the best advice??

KIP!  Who admitted to buying tickets SINCE COLLEGE.  (Kid has solid goals).

In fact, she is checking out how much I win tonight and letting me know.

It'll be nice rolling in dough.  I won't forget anyone either.  In fact, I'm keeping just enough for me and the family, and donating all the rest.

It was fun allowing myself to dream today...... Car I will buy  (Dodge Durango seats 8)....... House I will buy  (4 bedroom, 3 bath at LEAST 2000 square feet)........ UGG Boots for the first time ever.......and a disney vacay for my whole family (cousins, everyone).

But bigger scale are my BIG FAT HAIRY GOALS like building a girls center for teens in the system.  So hard to find them foster homes, and I would love to have a youth center for girls.  Make sure they don't leave the system HIGH RISK and end up back in the system with their own kids.  Man I wish I could figure out a way to get that done.

Oh, Hey, I KNOW.    WIN THE FREAKING LOTTERY.

So I bought a ticket.

I'm pretty sure I'm lucky enough for a vending machine to fall on me, so I might just win the dang thing.

Go big or go home.

Tell ya tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment