Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Dearest Little Birthday Angel


Dearest Little Birthday Angel...


 How I love to think about you.  And remember what a sweet, tiny blessing you were.  

This year something happened.  

Your baby brother was born.  

And we believe that he has his very own, special guardian angel. 



Today we celebrated your birthday and showed Deaton your very special place. 


He liked your flowers.  

Laynie, you know first hand how incredible your mommy is.  And now, so does Deaton.
 She is supercalifragilisticexpalidocious.  




You changed all our lives for the better.  And though losing you was one of the most painful thing our family has ever been through, I would not change one little thing.  

You taught us Hope.

You taught us Faith.

You showed us God. 

Little dearling, you taught me how to be a grandma.  
And how to trust God, and know that I
can do ALL things through Christ who gives me strength.  
Because if I hadn't had Christ, I would have never gotten through those days.  


But JOY does come in the morning, through the hard, sad times...
and we learned that because of you..  

We cherish your brother even more, because you showed us all about life on a grander scale.  Life isn't a given, it's a gift, and we appreciate him in a way only you could have taught us.  


So, on this day, eight years after the day you were given to us for 29 precious, lovely months, I say Happy Birthday in heaven, Layniebug.  

You are forever, your Lolly's Girl.  

Team Hope Forever

No comments:

Post a Comment