Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

School time. Sshmool Time.

I have about 12 blogs I want to write.  I want to tell you about Kip's fun in Mozambique.  I want to write about the movie "Courageous".   I want to tell you about my  Aunt Nancy.    I want to talk about the blood drive we are having tomorrow for Laynie's 4th birthday.   I want to talk about Hallie and her basketball finesse.  I want to talk about how filled my house is with kid's clothes, and how my garage is filled with so much stuff, my quiver runneth over.

But I can't.

Because I am taking a two week intercession in college and it is blowing all my time.

It's fun and hard and stupid.  Introduction to Theatre.  All I needed to get my associates degree.  1 (one) lousy class.

So next Tuesday it will be over.   Before then I am going to watch a video and write a paper,  I am going to read 3 more chapters in my text and take a test.  I am going to write a 3-5 page play.  (oh boy)   I am going to cast a play (An Ideal Husband) with 5 characters.  And I am going to write a paper on how clothes make the man.  

Piece of cake.

So have some cake, and I will see you great friends in one week.  Because there are stories to be shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment