Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Run Laynie Run

I spent some time tonight on Laynie's tribute page and I couldn't help but sit, as the tears streamed down my face, and marvel at the incredible impact her life had on so many people.

People we didn't even know, would read our stories about her, and literally thousands of people were praying for our family, all over the country.

I

HAVE

TO

FINISH

HER

BOOK.

If you see me in public, please harangue me for not accomplishing this goal.  Lacey and I worked on it last year, and then backburnered it (with life in the way and all).

IT.  HAS.   TO.  HAPPEN.

It just does.

I read the words I wrote back then, and I believe they were divinely inspired.  We were in such a spiritual, God-filled walk...... truly the most incredible of times.

Here is the
LINK TO LAYNIE'S TRIBUTE 
if you want to see the precious pictures and all the wonderful guest entries.

God. Is. Oh. So. Good.


No comments:

Post a Comment