Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

One of THOSE days

Ever have one of those days?  This sums it up best....


I knew it was happening, but I kept giving it a thumbs up.  I needed to cry ALL day.  Overwhelming, satan ALL over me.... it was just a pisser of a day.

Speaking of pisser, BB managed to pee his pants AGAIN at daycare  (Worker, "I have no idea why, he had just left the bathroom") and hit a kid right in the kisser.  Clearly this was not BB yesterday...
as he just went ahead and punched them in the face 3 times.  

I was ready to chuck it all in the trashcan yesterday.  I am failing at work, failing at home, failing.  It's just overwhelming to me.  

Even praying, I was asking God  "WHY? What will I learn from this? Can you please just cut me a break here and send me some goodness?"  and then.... silence.  

I backed into Tyler's car on Saturday.  He came over to hang with us this weekend, while Lacey went to California to Kip's bridal shower, and he oopsily parked behind me.  He hasn't been in the family long enough to know what everyone else already knows and clings to....NEVER park within 1000 feet of mom.   I even gave my car a bit of gusto gas leaving the garage (something I never do) and boom, hello Tyler's front fender.   It was a $2200 mistake.   AwEsOmE. 

I hope this wicked funk I am in leaves soon.  It's really messing up my goal to be a better person.  Seriously. 

Prayers are coveted. 

Then I heard this yesterday and I remembered it ain't about me, it's just livin......


No comments:

Post a Comment