Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Absence

It's been awhile since I blogged.  I have had some tooth issues and kid issues and A WHOLE bunch of driving back and forth to take Hallie to her beach volleyball summer bliss. 

It's been super slow at work, with the tornado attention and everyone so NOT interested in thinking about funeral preplanning, so it could be a really a scary time, but my company took this into consideration and have taken care of me for the time being.  Talk about a God deal.

Mainly, it's been about Vietnamese kids, and running them to daycare, and making sure they are cared for, and needs met, and then running Hallie to her stuff, making sure she is cared for and her needs met, and I'm tapped.

Emotionally.  Financially.  Spiritually. 

Just.tapped. out.

Good thing I found Candy Crush this week.  I have been a ridiculous little kid with a new video game.  I did good the first 13 levels and then it got hard, and now I'm over it.

I'm just ridiculous.

So just pray for me.

Pray and pray for me. 

I miss me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment