Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Hadababyitsagirl

Remember those commercials from long ago, when the father was given a quick phone call and charged by the word or something ridiculous and he crammed all the words together for one long word?  "Hadababyitsaboy"..... well, after saying that at church about 200 times while Lacey & I were keeping kids on Sunday, (and trust me, she was close to smacking me for saying it so much) I'm happy to say that we will be

"Havingababyit'sagirl" on Saturday.

Yep, we're getting a foster lass.

And I'm thrilled and excited.

So much that I got all my homework done for the next two weeks, so I don't have to jack with it at all her first week here.

Now that was what I call incentive.

Hallie came running in from volleyball practice, and informed me that "YAY, I get to play barbies and polly pockets without looking like a freak"...

Kip texted me  "FINALLY" and Grammie is totally on board "Poor little pumpkin" and then, waiting for Lacey's take...

She calls me, and I reveal our "Precious" birthday to her and she realizes that Little Miss is 15 days older than Laynie.

How's that for God deals???

We are going to be blessed with a little fireball 4 year old, and I sure hope she likes barbies and grilled cheese and Grey's Anatomy....wait, I don't mean that.  (kind of)

Precious.

That's what we are in for.  We are only going to get to keep her a minute, and I already love her.  Full out.

Value your prayers.... we are so thrilled!   IT'S A GIRL!    (and found out my new great niece is going to be a girl, too, so GIRLS ALL AROUND)

God is good, all the time.

For your viewing pleasure.......  Bob Wehadababyitsaboy  commercial


No comments:

Post a Comment