Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Saturday, June 25, 2011

On Pictures and Posing

I told Lacey that when I turned 50, I wanted to take some "Real" pictures together.  You know, "Real" pictures.  Not our snapshots that we take almost daily, but true live, real, honest to gosh pictures.  So we called in long time friend, Katie Bond Begley, and she did us proud. 

Now we are goofy, and we like to have fun, so I'm amazed we got more than a couple of good shots.  Thank goodness we picked a very patient photographer.   Here are a couple .....




We clean up good.  Plus, we are natural posers, camera hams that really enjoy taking pictures.  Weird, I know. 

Here are some of the funnier ones that I really really loved more than the "posed" ones....


"Mom, press against me and stand up.  What? ..  Do it.  uhm, Ok" 



It was fun, and we are goofy girls, but now I have some beautiful pictures that I will cherish as I get too old to do this anymore....



Then there were the ones that Katie caught our true faces, and you can almost read the love oozing from me


but my favorite now is this one.  I love this picture of us, it is totally who we are.  Blessed, that's us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment