Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Being Inspired

I have written about this precious couple before LOVELY THINGS ABOUT THE FOSTER FAMILY and I am so thrilled to share this post with all of you.

I saw Kannon at the CMN Sonny Bright Duck Race a few weeks ago and I could not get over how much he has grown!!!!  He had surgery awhile back to correct some issues and it just unleashed the hulk in him. :)   He is getting quite large and boy did he TELL me all about it, when we visited at the duck race. 

So, with growing boys comes new needs.  And a wonderful organization has selected Zach and Kelli and Kannon to be the recipient of the proceeds raised at a 5k "Get Inspired" in Kannon's honor!!!

Get a kleenex to watch this, because you will need it.  I have cried twice, once watching it, and once just thinking about it!!


So, TEAM HOPE wants to get behind this family and have everyone that has participated with us at all the WINGS TO FLY run in El Reno, register and don your TEAM HOPE tshirt and come and help us support this incredibly INSPIRING and loved family!!!!!

I know I'm doing it (this non-running, very sweaty mess) WHO WILL JOIN ME???  Let's get this family a VAN!   How fantastic!!!  

Get on your running shoes and join us on September 13 in Midwest City.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP

There are so many lovely things about this family....come see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment