Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Friday, June 29, 2012

Kip turns 24 in Honduras

Today is Kip's bday.  She is 24 years young.  I remember when I had her like it was yesterday.  She arrived right on her due date, just like a good little gal.   I told everyone I had made a noon hair appointment and I had to get the show on the road, and bless her heart, she arrived at 11:10, and if I had felt up to it, I sure could have made it.   She's always been very considerate of my time.  :)

After traveling to Haiti for 7 scrawny days, I have such high respect and admiration (even more than before) for my Kipster.  I have no idea how she has lived out of a backpack with 6 outfits for one year.  It baffles me.  I needed to change clothes 12 times a day in Haiti, and she has made it through 12+ countries in an OU tshirt.   (oh the stories that tshirt could tell)

Here are some of my most favorite pics from this past year, and a few travel shots of her past travels, of this lovely 24 year old that I am proud to call mine.  Happy birthday my love..... you are one of my most cherished possessions....(I know you didn't like me to tell that to your dates, but it's true).  Here's the deal about Kipster... she is so beautiful on the outside, and that doesn't even begin to TOUCH how beautiful she is on the inside.

I love me some Kipster Queen.  I cannot WAIT to say hello to her in one short month.  Next time she goes on an adventure, I'm in her suitcase.  End of story.















































































































1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and this mom understands
    Happy Birthday Kip!
    Mother Teresa
    Praying for you!!

    ReplyDelete