Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Health is a Gift

As a salesperson, I have had so many friends come to me with their products and encourage me to sell them.   Almost weekly, someone had something they loved they wanted me to try.

You guys have NO IDEA how I have struggled with this post.  It's been literally years in the making.  Because I don't want you to think  "Oh she is just selling something".

KEEP READING.  For the love. of love.   Keep reading.

I've seen  Reliv and Zeal and Mary Kay and Rodan & Fields and Monat and World ventures and Scentsy and .... and..... and. 

There were things about all the above that intrigued me, but with my schedule I have limited time, resources and patience.

Then Scentsy tripped my "House Beautiful" trigger and I sold it for about 5 years.  Really low key, never pushy, just "Hey I sell scentsy if anybody wants anything" kind of selling.

Now I'm getting older and my memory is getting bad, my middle is expanding and I have aches and pains that make my daily life not so great, and worst of all.... hot flashes.

So, when I'm reading through facebook and all it's many posts, I see several of my friends, start drinking Plexus and taking their products.

And seeing results.

I'm intrigued, and enjoy reading their successes, but still not inclined to "take the plunge" so to speak.  Still too tired, too stressed, and no $ to take on any new "self indulgent" pleasures.

Until one day I read from a daughter of a friend, whom I had been praying for that was seriously ill, how after having thyroid surgery, she started a plexus regime, and it changed everything.

People, I had to try it and see what all the hype was about.  I'm wasn't going to "sell it", just "Try it" and see if it does anything for me.

Has a 60 day money back guarantee, so what have I got to lose?

Turns out, it made me feel (and act) 20 years younger.
I took the product (on and off) for about a year.  I'd take it until I ran out, then go a couple of months and buy some more.

The significance of how I felt when I was taking it, and how I felt when I was not WAS STAGGERING.

It's so subtle, that you may not even realize you feel better, until all the sudden you have so much energy, you feel so much better, your aches and pains have eased and you feel like you are 40 again.  LOL.   In fact, I think when I finally realized it was Plexus was when my brother's significant other commented, "How do you do what you do, and HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY?" and it went off like a light bulb.....  It's PLEXUS.

I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT.   I had credited more sleep, less stress, everything but Plexus.

So I deliberately stopped taking it.  For almost a year.  (People, this experiment and experience has grown over time), just to see what happened.

I had fallen back in the spring, twice pretty much in quick succession (no plexus, brain fog) and had my chiropractic genius work me over.  She did great, but I had a deep sciatic nerve pain in my butt that couldn't let me sit in my car.  This was a problem, as I sit in my car for up to 3-4 hours a day, driving back and forth to work.  It was to the point, I wasn't sure what I was going to do.

Then, I remembered the pink drink that used to make me feel so good, except I didn't credit the pink drink for making me feel good, because HEY,  I was THAT good.     (LOL, for the love)

So I started mixing up the pink drink in the morning, and drank THAT instead of my half sweet/half unsweet ice tea I drink EVERY MORNING  (which was a huge step up from the DDP I use to drink everyday from age 25-46)

Ok, so what I'm about to tell you, you can believe or not.  In a week, I realized I could drive in my car with no hip pain.  I was making it all the way to and from work, and actually bounding out of the car, instead of falling out of the door and taking 10 steps to get walking properly.   My brain fog cleared.  (well.  mostly cleared, I still have children at home that eat my brain cells for breakfast.)  I was HAPPY again, and no MOOD swings (man this is huge for me and my family loves this deal).  I was sleeping like a baby at night, and all the feet tingles I experience daily from lack of B vitamins and D vitamins in my depleted system, all but disappeared.

It's a christmas miracle, In July.

Now if this had been a life threatening illness, I wouldn't be embarrassed to ask for prayer or share with you my results.   But because this is a MULTI LEVEL MARKETING company, I have stressed and stressed over, "Will my friends think I just want to SELL them something???" and I have finally decided to quit worrying about this, and just tell you my story  (Which is kinda what I always do anyway).

In some ways I wish it weren't an MLM, because in some cases, that immediately turns some people off.  BUT I WILL NEVER PUSH YOU TO SELL IT.  EVER.

I just want you to FEEL BETTER.  There is no reason in the world this wouldn't help everyone.  It's AMAZING.

And here's the deal.  When you join my team, and when I say join my team, I mean, you can buy product from me, you can become a preferred customer (and get a better price) or you can become an ambassador (like me).  I jumped right in, (2+ years ago) and got it as cheap as I could, and never did a thing with it. (ask my upline)  But to get the best results, you have to give it 60 days (and still get your money back if you decide you don't like it).   But I am BETTING,  YOU WILL LOVE IT.


It's stupid how much you will love it.  Because, you need to love yourself enough to get healthy.  I spend over $100 a month on Sonic sweet tea.  That's embarrassing and impressive all in one sentence.  I bet if you really put a pencil to it, you spend at LEAST $120 a month on drinks, snacks and food that you buy outside the home in a month.

Why not use that money and get yourself healthy?  Once you get your gut in check (which is the ROOT of all things overweight and unhealthy in your body) you will find your body fat down (which is what shocked me) and your mental clarity, overall feeling of goodness and your body aches and pains down to a minimum.

The whole reason I got into this deal, pickle.. (see what I did there?) was this friend, Samantha, had a complex thyroid condition and celiac disease, and by taking a solid regime of Plexus and the products they offer, she is off most of her meds  and in the best health of her life. Look at this picture (shared with permission)
The giant man in the second picture is her husband, Brad.  He is Tyler-size (6'7) (and yes she is a pixie and yes, I have given her crap for taking the tall men) and was a pro athlete.  He believed that diet and exercise were the only way to get healthy for years.  He watched his tiny wife literally change before his eyes, and humored her by drinking the pink drink with her.  He had some job changes that made his anxiety level go THROUGH THE ROOF (anyone have those?) and committed to his wife that he would seriously start doing the Plexus thing faithfully.   He lost weight, and has SO MUCH energy.  He's not a huge gym rat, or hard core dieter.  (In other words, the boy likes his wings and beer).  But this man doesn't go one day without his pink drink and backs this product 100% (and has become an ambassador as well)

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR HEALTH.  If you want to lose some weight, if you want to quit hurting all the time, if you want a mental boost, IF YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A FUN TEAM (with me) Contact me.

Check out my website here:   http://shopmyplexus.com/lauraddeaton/

The first step of your healthier future starts today.



If I didn't believe in this stuff, I wouldn't be using my forum that I so love and protect to promote this product.    I push Jesus on this site, and family and love and hope.  You need health as much as any of those other things, and this product can help get you in optimum shape.  Get healthy.   Drink Pink.


/

No comments:

Post a Comment