Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Saturday, December 13, 2014

December and Faith

Every single December I feel this way.





But, it shows up every year. 

And every year I stress and stress and stress and stress through December.  

It's just awesome.  (where is my sarcasm font?)

It's in December when I really yearn for a partner to share life (and worries) with.  

It's in December that I feel my most alone. (even though I'm surrounded by hungry kids, needing food constantly).  

It's just a bummer month for me, people.  

I read my bible today, and I am in the book of Hebrews.  The entire chapter was on FAITH.  

Showed me example after example of how FAITH will get you through, even the darkest of hours.  

I like to think that I am a woman of faith.....but when I lay my financial worries at God's feet, and 

surrender them, I will be double dogged, ding dong danged, if I don't rush right back up to Him, and 

grab them back, every.single.day.  

I don't know why I am in the severe desert of testing that I am in now....I haven't blogged much lately, I haven't shared my worries with too many people, but I need your prayers.  

And I need to expand my faith, and not let FEAR take me over.  

Prayers, please.  





No comments:

Post a Comment