Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Yosemite Wedding....the things Dreams are made Of

I really almost put this post off until I got the official pictures from the photographers.  They sent me one today, and I seriously bawled again.

Pam (Brandon's mom) asked me if I was a crier, and I told her  "NAW, not me", and I'll be ding donged dang if I didn't bawl my face off every second on Monday.  I was precariously close to the ugly cry a couple of times.  If it weren't for the knowledge that they were snapping pictures every second, and I didn't want to be caught with the ugly cry going on.

Kip had an itinerary, and we all followed it, like a legion of soldiers.  And everything went off without a hitch.


So cute with the sign Pam made for them, and their respective state shirts on.....
I'm just going to show pictures and add some captions....because seriously, this day was all about the beauty..... and the pictures show it .....

The guys had Brandon face him so he couldn't see Kip coming from the car, until she was ready.  :)
Levi carried a sign (that Kip made on Sunday)  UNCLE BRANDON, Here comes your Bride. 



Levi is the cutest ring bearer in the history of all ring bearers.  I just am saying.



Brian (Brandon's older brother) did the ceremony and it was very very amazing.  He kept us in tears, and then laughing, and to me, that's the very best way to be.

Hallie started us all off, with a surprise to Brandon from Kip.  When they first started dating, the ONLY, and I do mean ONLY thing that didn't check off her husband list for him, was the fact he liked country music.  His first task was bringing her over to the dark side.  He made her a mix tape of all his country songs, and while I wouldn't truly call this song country, he dedicated a song to her called Oxygen, and for their wedding day surprise, Hallie sang it for him.  He was pretty choked up.
Then he saw his WIFE walking down the aisle, and he was toast.  Even ole Brian was choked up, as he started the ceremony, and he pulled it together, with true Hall style, and when it was finally time to do the vows.... Brandon was struggling, and big bro popped him on the butt and told him to "Shape up".  When Kip struggled, Brian said, "I won't hit you on the butt, Kip", so Lacey reached over and promptly smacked her too.   It was priceless.

















I think I love this one so much, because the oldest kids are together (Brian & Lacey), the middles are together  (Brandon & Kip) and look at the youngsters, Hallie and Brad.  Did they bond, or what??
Prankster did the same thing to his shoes that his dad did 30 years before him....you know I loved it.

Lolly's gang


The Hall gang minus Brian's wife, Laura (All the same names make it easy when we get together) and their new daughter Savannah...

I am so thankful for Aunt Nancy & Uncle Lon, it's all God that Kip lives in REDDING!




Brian went on to say, that he knew that Brandon truly loved Kip, because in order to pay for her ring and other stuff, he sold his beloved VW bus, that he worked (slaved) on for years, so Brian said, "I knew he must love her, when I heard he sold his bus".   Then in the ring exchange, Brian added,  "This ring is a symbol of love, and everytime you look at it, remember that Brandon sold his bus for it......" and we all laughed again.
  
The most special part to me, was when Brian had the parents come up and lay hands on the new member of their family and pray over them.  It was beautiful and special, and uniquely Kip and Brandon.  Something I know I will always cherish, and I'm sure so will they.

They shoo'd us away after the service so they could take pictures (and believe me, when I get them in I will share the link and many many of the final product with you, because they will be fantastical.  And terrifical.  And stupendousness.   Because Ashley shot this to me this morning (I had seen a tiny blurb of it on Instagram and had stolen it, but now I have it in all it's not needing edited one whit, glory...
It was totally worth the hour they made us wait for them at the lodge, while they were out taking romantic pictures that most people only dream about.  I seriously can NOT wait to see all the rest of them, Can YOU?

Seriously, could they be any cuter????
Aunt Nancy got them this DELICIOUS cake and they had fun shoving it up each other's noses.  I especially like the Love Birds on the top.  Only Kip.

Then, in a twinkling of an eye, it was time to leave..... Kip donned her "Going away" dress.....
And they were OFF..... to San Francisco to hop on a plane to head to beautiful Cancun, to spend the next 5 days in sand and sun.

The memories and the fun we all shared in the mountains, will forever bond both of our families deeply and completely.  
I truly believe God brought these two together, in glorious union,
and every inch of my heart rejoices at the love story they will share for 
many many years.  
Welcome to our family, Brandon Hall.  We love and are so proud to call you ours.
Kip Hall.  Coolest name ever.  

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!

What God has joined together, let no man put Asunder.  







6 comments:

  1. I know this was Kip's day, but is there audio or video of Hallie singing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do have one. I will get it edited and share it soon! Thanks for reminding me. :)

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful and gorgeous and amazing!! Congrats to you all!!! Every mother's dream to know our girls have been Divinely given the Prince they deserve! Congratulations to everyone!! Kip is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura these are amazing! I laughed and cried while reading. Thank you for sharing your beautiful, amazing family! (My maiden name is Hall! Do you think we could be related?) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable wedding! These pictures are truly heart throbbing! Love the way this wedding ceremony has been arranged. I have also been searching for the picture perfect Los Angeles wedding venues for my outdoor DIY wedding party. I am sure that will find the venue pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete