Living the Dream

Living the Dream

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A New Day

I have decided that I should be creative everyday.  Not a simple task. 

But I am up for the challenge.  Lacey had a "Picture of the day" for 2010.  She had 365 days of those things.  The first 7 months were a blast.  Lots of Laynie.  The last half became somewhat of a challenge.  I do believe the challenge is what builds the character.

So, let's start building the character, shall we??

Day One-  Don't you just hate it when you get popcorn husks (or are they hulls) stuck in your teeth? It's the shell of the popcorn that gravitates to your weak spot and lands in a place where no toothpick has ever gone before.  I can ALWAYS count on at least one to do that.  As I'm sitting here typing, I am rolling my tongue around on that tiny little nuisance, and contemplating rolling out the big guns..... the FLOSS.

Ok, this is a stupid way to start a blog.  But it kind of gives you a feel for the things that interest me.  I will talk about the bible.  I will talk about my kids.  I will talk about tv shows.  I will talk about my family.  I will talk about my relationship with Jesus Christ.  I will talk about my lack of relationships with the male species.  I will talk about road conditions.  I will talk about things that tick me off.  I will talk about things that make me cry.  I will make you laugh.  and I might make you cry. 

But mainly I want it to make you think.   But mostly I'll be random.  Because, it's just the way I view life.  Cause that's who I am, and how I face everyday.  With random humor, and swanlike grace.  And by swanlike, I mean two left feet ...grace.

Let's give it a whirl... shall we??

1 comment:

  1. I love to read blogs! Excited you've started writing!

    ReplyDelete